Another fine example of PGoH

LukkanMortain

message sent to Olympus:

I have come to embark on a journey since my last script to you. I have come about some money from my mining efforts to afford adequate training for my brother, Alexi, and sister, Gloriana. As to better our situation against Lukkan, should the need arise, I am currently seeking training for Alexi with some elder Paladins and looking for a teacher in Taming for Gloriana. This will work two-fold for my cause. It enables them to better prepare for the undead army of Lukkan, and I can assure they will be safe in the meantime. There are many guilds with highly skilled individuals so Im sure it wont take long. I have left my niece, Gyenn, to care for the house and I am dedicating my time to scout the vast lands of Brittannia in search of Lukkan and anyone who serves him. Not being a great fighter myself, I am strictly acting as reconaissance. Just to deliver news of my findings to the warriors of PGoH as well as my brother and sister. Hopefully I can locate one of his cohorts to determine his motives. I left yesterday from Luna to pass thru Umbra and its vast land, before heading towards Fellucca. I received a pigeon from a member of the faction SHadowlords. There has been a report of a figure, dressed in shadow leather armor of fortification, a dark skirt and dark cloak wearing a green barbed bone helm that matches Lukkans description. He was accompanied by a dark wolf, 5 bone magis, and 6 skeletal knights.

As I was passing through the woods to the east of Luna I heard some strange languages from above. Appearing to be just a common miner, I figured I would be safe. Not so. A band of Orcs from a nearby fort quickly surrounded me. I armed myself with my mace and Kite shield and tried in vain to defend myself from their blows. Managing to take down 4 of them, I noticed I was weakening, and in the distance noticed 5 more approaching. I turned to run and was confronted by a crystal elemental. One blow from this mystical creature and I felt my spirit slip from my soul. Luckily for me, a wandering healer was hiding behind a tree. As the Orcs took to my pack, he slowly crawled in and cast a resurrection spell sparing my life.

"Run!!! you are very weak, run quickly!!," he said to me. I took off into the woods dazed and slightly incoherant. I fall behind a house, hoping im safe for awhile. I realize my belonging are gone!!! I have nothing but my axe and a deathrobe......and my pigeon. I send my pigeon with a note of my need for assistance to the closest occupied house available.

Within minutes I am quickly approached by Cheblis, and a wonderful old dragon named Duff!!

"You look like you could use a hand!", he says smiling.

"Aye, sir, the Orcs, they have it all", I say out of breath.

"Well we cant let them get away with that", he snarls.

"Show me where they hit you", Cheblis commands.

We move into the area of the Orc fort, and with a might unmatched, He unleashes Duff which makes quick death of the Orcs. What an impressive power. He also recovers my regeants and gold along with a few of my other belongings.

"Come, I shall clean you up and equip you for your journey", says Cheblis.

"But, sir, I havent enough money to spend, I must save it for food", I proclaim.

Smiling largely Cheblis replies,"Consider it a gesture of good faith from the Purple Guardians of Honor!"

Later at Cheblis' house, I am equipped with magical armor, a spell channeling sword, and a few more regeants. He warms me up by his fire while feeding me some delicious grub. I was most astounded by his gracious nature.

After dinner, I was enlightened by his level of magery and the vast knowledge he holds. I feel maybe I need more guidance in order to keep myself safe from not only Lukkan, but everything else out there harmful to humans. We shook hands and I acknowledged his gracious hosting and for all the equipment.

I feel good to know a group like PGoH. I hope I meet more on my journey.

I am heading into Umbra, to stop by and check on Gyenn, and gather some food. For my next journey will take me deep into Malas, to the Forgotten Pyramid.

Strength and Honor,

Mordred Mortain

P.S. *checks spelling this time before sealing letter!!*