Scavenger Hunt

Lotara

OK, OK, OK after much arm twisting we have decided to change the date to March 29 at Noon pst, 2 cst, or 3 est. It will last approximately 3 hours. We will meet in the back cave in the Tunnel between EC and NRo. Please register so we can preselect teams to make them evenly distributed with level, race, and class.

I know that this is the end of spring break, but after that, the weekends get crowded for me what with Palm Sunday, Easter Sunday, Sunrise Service, etc (because of Choir Practice, etc.).

For more info see the original forum

Thank you,

Zannette

Nurlaten, Id be more than happy to hand your ass to you, but I have a term paper and a thesis proposal due on the 2nd and hence will not be able to make the Hunt, unfortunately sometimes RL priorities get in the way of a good ol' fashioned SH beat down. As for that simp Hinil, I only wish I could be there to smack you like the silly little school girl you are in the SH for all your unoriginality and stealing my "thang", but alas, I must save my routing for another day. One day there will be a SH I can attend...One day I will look down and laugh as one by one the SH teams come in far behind my team...One day I will stand victorious over you Nurlaten and Hinil as you wimper and sob over the losses you have both been handed...And you're going to bleed--ALL--NIGHT LONG!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

Valetorix "Fists of Stone" Lyonsbane

Warrizle of the 52nd Regiment

I don't get back to school until March 30th, so unless I feel like installing EQ on my parent's 256 RAM piece of crap, then I doubt I'll be able to attend.

Archived