Legionaires unite!!!

Head of State Greg is needing some fertile dirt. Thinking this to be a good opportunity to gather the legionaires to do some tactics training, I would like ALL legionaires that can participate in this venture please let me know as soon as possible what day and time is best for you. If you can't make it once the date and time is set, please let me know via pigion or post. I thank you in advance for your timely response and hope this training benefits all.

Antlions are also the best critter to kill for skill gains melee over 100 just so you know. i fought them from GM to elder fencer bout a week

Ant lions are also good for fertile dirt, not to mention the bonus of all that ore... let me know the time (I am open) and I will join in where ever, when ever :D *Cheblis*

Cheblis is right on here. Kill two birsds with one stone!

Ore and dirt not to mention gold and even some other goodies if you pull a unknown mage rogue or bard skeleton.

Geez, I wanna go!!! Oh wait my necro warrior is "estranged" and the only other character I use now is a miner. Shoot, forget it. Someday I'll have the time to get my paladin and Tamer of their feet, But 4 chars tgraining is too much for me!!!! Have fun guys!!! Last legionaire hunt i did with Wolf was awesome!!! He really knows how to group fight!!!

Aye he is quite the tactical man. Any legionnaires who wish to hunt with me, you get all loot when we hunt together, and i am active very very much. My icq is 84763321 if you dont already have it, and im usually on inviz to avoid the icq spammers, but im nearly always available!