Wednesday march 19th

Nurlaten

From my post in raids it looks like this is the place to hit.

Day: Wednesday March 19, 2003

Time: 8 PM EST; 5 PST (the rest of you can figure it out)

It'll end when people start getting tired and we don't have the force to take out any more needed mobs

Gathering point: Nexus if you need ports

Target: Jade reavers and shammy mobs

Note: Please realize this is my first high level raid that i'm running (Unrest is the only place i've led a raid to in the past, don't think that counts), don't expect it to be perfect. In fact expect it to start late, be chaotic and don't expect anything to go right, have a total whipeout and all that good stuff. (If all that happens it'll seem like eldy's running it after all :D ).

Please sign up here and i'm sorry this is late, i was on vacation.

LOL,np nurlaten...most of us have done the reavers before so things should go well....will need a definite chain of tanks to take and hold the aggro on these bad boys,they blind you quie often and seems to last an eternity!LOL...

mcm is in,as long as i can...i do work very early so i will prolly end up bailing out much earlier than most others..

Kaab or Haidaan (probably not both) will be there late. I don't get home from work until 12:30 AM. I will make sure I camp out in CoM the night before.

I'll probably be in CoM tonight too. Kaab got an extended KEI and Aego right before I logged out last night :)

You can't have a CoM raid without a rogue, I'll be there with my tools of the trade.

Doh! I just realized I have to go interview a sitter for my kids at 5:30pst! Ok, well, Eldy will have to take me and I can take over when I get home. He knows what to do...problem solved. Just don't let him get me killed. :)

Shaman stuff! :) I better read up alittle on that. I want to be there, I will camp at COM beforehand and if I can work my schedule a little I will be there. Its a little "ify" though. If things work out the earliest I can make it is 8:30 EST.

I will be there as close to 8 EST as possible. If I'm late then well, we'll just figure out what to do if that happens :) I've been to CoM many times, so I know my way around, which means I could probably come later as long as someone lets me in with a key. However, I do plan on being there as close to 8 as possible.

Thank you to everyone who came, over the course of the evening nearly 40 slots showed up and participated. I never imagined this kind of support and am grateful that you all came.

This was a very successful raid as we pulled off a 16 reaver chain with only one death other than eldy. The fight lasted long enough to rez eldy then have him continue fighting.

Congrats to kaab, hinil, and nycteo on their epic books and pages. Aldurian on a moss. Aaeodar and myself snagged our jade reavers for our epics.

Once again thank you to everyone who came and made my first slot raid very successful, i learned a lot and hope the next raid can be better.

Archived