PGoH Roster Profiles

Wolf

We tend to go through this excercise repeatedly, however I am posting this particularily for the newer members and maybe a reminder to some of the not so new members that haven't done this yet.

You all have been emailing me with your main characters and alternates that exist within PGoH. Thank you for that.

Phase two of our tracking of guilded players takes the form of our internal roster page found here:

PGoH Roster

This is also where we can hand out citations and award medals in recognition of the hard work and teamwork everyone puts forth.

Main Empire medals are displayed on the roster page and individual merit medals are displayed within each character's profile.

We would like to be able to utilize the awards capability Balandar has created, but in order to do so, we need help from you to get you set up with a profile.

Again it is a simple step: Please email Balandar at balandar@SSPPAAMM.thehonorempire.org

with simply your main PGoH characters name and he will create you in the database so that you can access your profile through the PGoH page under Member's Entrance.

Again, please don't ignore this simple request. If you're already on the roster, don't send Bal an email. Only members who haven't done so already are being asked to complete this minute, miniscule and ever so simple request.

Thanks

Edit: I do not need a password (randomly generated). Nor do I need their title (can't change it until they create their character in the database). - Balandar

Edited by Balandar