Sad to say goodbye

Krung

After much thought and consideration I will be romoving myself tonight. Sorry I know most of you wont be upset or even notice it but after being assured that my officer status would be reinstated and still not having done so. I can not continue. There is Way too much disorganization and favoritism going on. I realize I am not very Raid oriented IN GAME but I am very group oriented when something cool is going on. even though my involvement with this website and loudly stated opinions :blink: I am sure will be missed LOL well maybe not hehehe. Alot of you have been good friends and I will miss you take care and may Tunare bless your Raids and grant you with Uber Loot and Safety.

P.S. Please do not hold this against Rebma as she plays differently than I do and is her own person.

In Friendship and Honesty

Krung (Synthania)

I will miss you Krung I always enjoyed when we had a chance to group together. GL in all your efforts in the future and please know that if you need something I will be happy to help when and how I can :blink:

It's sad to see you go krung, you will be missed, you brought a funny atmosphere to the raids you showed up on, and i'll miss that. It's a shame you think you don't fit in anymore, but to each his own.

I hope to see you around norrath sometime and good luck.

Archived