Custom UI

Nurlaten

Link from casters realm website.

http://forums.crgaming.com/eqbb/viewtopic....p=763657#763657

This is the UI that i use and am very happy with. Made by a monk, but still works great for casters as well. Check out the screen shots and everything you need to do to download it is explained well. Hopefully this helps some of you out, if you have any questions with getting it to work you can contact me in game, hopefully i'll know the answer.

• 1 month later...

Bump for the wally.

Check this out, it's really useful, percentage points for aa, exp, mp and hp. Maps of most zones (no loy or pop yet) that are part of the built in eq feature. Most importantly a giant target bar that looks like the one in the street fighter games.

For those having problems:

Just go to the first page, the Main Website. Then follow the links step by step to the class forums, the monk forums, then click on ANY topic.

Go up into the link address portion of your web broser that lists the link address, and change the topic number to 763657

that should get you to the right page

someone posted the right link...apparently the one nurl has is broken...i went to the site and scrolled down a bit and found a post stating that xxxxx was the right link,the one above was broken...now to see if i can figure out how to load.....hehe

Archived