new invite(s)

mcmichael

march 2nd,invited Duuo,46 bard(if i remember lvl correctly).eldoran oked this invite,krislor knows and approves of him,instructed him on 30 day probation,registering on pgoh and guildportal,told him that when on he is expected to attend scheduled raids....if i missed anything,let me know,will take care of it. valetorix,52 war,altxxxxx 56 cleric,aldurian 45/46 sk,thrul 52 war i know are also recent invites,last couple of days...

Ok Well Eldoran is supposed to reinvite me as an officer but he hasnt done so yet and until I hear one way or another I will continue to post as an officer.... If anyone has a problem with this please PM me or send tell in Game. I have a problem with thrul..... Mcm he was your invite so I will address this to you. Rumblebore and I spent an hour or so trying to help him find a one hand slashing weapon. We finally decided that I would give him my defiance in exchange for a wurmy. Now anyone that knows realizes a defiance is a 3k weapon while a wurmy is 1k. No problem told you I did things like this when the mood comes upon me. However I do not appreciate that person then Trading the recieved weapon for 2 other weapons of a less combined value than the one recieved. It should have been offered back to me or given to the guild to see if someone else could have used it... Like yourself Mcm. Now this is not my only problem.... He was grouped last night in Seb with Aura rebma Buce Shansa and A RL cleric friend of mine named Retier. He would absolutely NOT listen to instructions and was very offensive in his language. Retier was named ML by Auranova and Thrul was killing and ninja looting until retier spoke up and said something. Everone knows what OMFG means and I am sorry that is offensive to me and anyone else that has any ounce of intelligence in them. I will admit I am not perfect but that is uncalled for and is not good guild etiquette. Even Krung has more intelligence than to not taunt before they unmezz a mob wherepon the mob goes after the chanter and Cleric both. Neither of which has many hp. Ok well anyone can tell me to shut up whenever they want. Now also Bucephalus was really horrible in his group techniques and I am not sure who he is or how many toes I am stepping on by saying that but lets all speak our minds here right? Jaqs doent have a problem with it why should I? LOL He was attacking Mobs when it was spoken that Thrul was MT and he was just hitting whatever he wanted breaking mez getting people in trouble not backing off you name it. Anyway, Krung got his seb key last night and ended up not going to seb because Thrul had mentioned interest first and the group was full with him.... Now I understand that things come up and RL intrudes sometimes but When you join a seb group or some group like that you expect to spend some time not stay there a half an hour and then ditch the group to play your wizard alt. Just fuming a bit I guess tell me if I am being rediculous and I will stop but Thrul is one that will not receive any more help from me. I could have easily given up the cash for a lammy instead of losing a defiance if thats what he really wanted...... think about it.

I have no problem with you posting krung. Keep speaking your mind, it's the only way anything gets done.

Thrul who's alt is frogdar is already on warning status by eldy. I'ld watch him closely, it really struck a nerve with me when today i saw his frog alt selling a partial MQ of the warrior epic in the market channel. To have krung post that he wants to help this guy get his epic, then hear him selling parts of it, makes me wonder.

I've had very little interaction with the guy, but have yet to hear anything good.

Buce on the other hand, it's my opinion that he is just inexperienced. Dunno how many times (if any) that he was told about breaking mez. It's sad but true that many people get there chars into the 50's and still don't have a clue on how to group.

Krung i agree with ya 100% Nurl on the other hand Buce isnt as experenced in grouping as he should be and he will tend to mess up alot . iv seen that and iv helped him some he has improved alot from the 1st time i grouped with him , so if you are grouped up with him and hes doing something that he shouldnt be doing let him know , (that goes for all players but dont be rude and say it aloud do it in tells ) just dont stand and watch , He will learn from mistakes and he has the ablity to become a great player , alot of players need help in defferent areas , as well myself if i mess up let me know so i wont do it again . ( i hope i didnt go to far off the subject )

Not off the subject at all. :blink: I appreciate your support this is what I am talking about with thrul though but as I am removingmyself tonight when I get home it matters not. I was told over a week ago by Eldoran that I would be reinvited as an officer because it was an oversight I was removed in the first place. Good luckyall hope to see you in Game and will miss alot of you. Please dont forget me and if you need Krung or Synthania just send me a tell.

In Friendship

Krung (Synthania)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

April 20th I invited Fenamwen, a lvl 58 enchanter. I've grouped with him many times and he has always done a good job. Figured we could use more higher level chanters in the guild. He has informed me that he registered on guildmagic and the forums. He is also currently on anon, and I will let him know when his 2 weeks is up. I also told him about the 90 day wait for asking for epic help and to attend as many raids as possible during his trail period. He seems very excited and willing to participate.

• 2 weeks later...

April 20th - I invited Celstin (63 necro) and his two alternates Maldadar (58 wizzy) and Kakaith (47 bard). Celstin is a very good eq friend of mine and back in my 30's I was in a guild of his, and I think my little warrior is still in it. He's very friendly and helpful and I hope he'll make a great addition to our family.

5/11/03 On Eldy's permission I invited Arialla a 57 Druid and my RL sis in law. Delthin was also invited about a week ago on my reccomendation I cant remember who did the invite but thank you.... he is my RL bro and they are both great solid players...

Synthania

51 Wizard

Archived