Bulk Order Deeds.....

Borg

BODs.........

Now that the Smithing Runic Hammers are so important to production of armor and weapons....

PLUS

Tailoring Rewards and BODs are such time consuming monstas......ehheh

Senator Rusty.......

(do you have a designated Legate of Tailoring to work on this for you?)

Do you wish

Tailor BODs Parts

A) BODS to be done up for the unique color cloths?

OR

B) All turned into you for sorting/organizing?

(If turned in to you......do you want them filled first?)

OR

C) Only certain ones turned into you for sorting/organizing?

Quartermaster Hephestos......

Legendary Smith (BOD focus unit for Empire)

Do you wish

Smithing BODS Parts

A) BODS to be done up and turned in for pickaxes or shovels?

OR

B) All turned into you for sorting/organizing?

(If turned in to you......do you want them filled first?)

OR

C) Only certain ones turned into you for sorting/organizing?

Well I think I'd like to hear what various smiths have in mind for sharing sorting.

I know Balandar was going to work on a script so we could each enter and categorize our BOD's. I think we have a great crew and we all share very well. There is no selfishness with the group we have now so I think if we just had something that we could use the vendor agent from UO Assist to place our current BODS into a "repository" on this page we would be set.

Again lets get some thoughts from others who collect BODs and see how the general membership would like to see things done.

Also I would love to see Senator Rusty get some information from all our tradesmen as to who is in need of Scrolls of Power for Tailoring and Blacksmithing so as we obtain them they could be distributed accordingly and fairly. Perhaps a message to Rusty containing the type of scroll you might find of use and if you have used any at all (i.e. you have used a +10 BS so you would only want a 15 or 20).

Also if there are any script writers out there perhaps you could offer Bal some assistance in creating the required script and even creating a script where people could share what power scrolls they have for guild use and require for themselves. Its all about information sharing. People within this guild all have their own niches. I don't think there is one thing in ther realm that our guild can't provide for itself and it's members.

Tell me about it Earwen. Im not concerned with the gods presenting us with a method to store 10 bods in one book to reduce our item count I think the current system is good. What I do pray they do is provide a way to better organize. Its purely maddening. A pity a bookshelf cant be adapted to "eat" BODs when you drop one in. Then to retrieve it you could double click the bookshelf and a scrolling list much like what you see at a NPC vendor comes up. You scroll through select the bod you wish to remove from your library and hit the remove button. Seems like it would work well. This would not allow people to collect more items (i.e. 10 bods shrunk to 1 while stored but would allow people to quickly store, sort and retrieve bods which would in itslef make trading easier)

The Special bookcases could be sold at the cost of 50k gold a piece (good goldsinks) and each could hold 125 Bods total, when full consuming 125 lockdowns of that a house permits.

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

My crafter Ed has a vast store of BODs, mainly tailoring, and is currently 102 tailoring. If you wish me to make anything i shall and have tons of all types leather. I am currently gathering massive amounts of spined for the empire and will provide us all with any leather items needed. Merely pigeon me and i will have it made by 24 hours or less