Hello

Altarial

I just joined the guild last night (thanks to Nurlaten) and just wanted to say a little about my character. She's a lvl 56 cleric, currently working on aa's so won't lvl again until she gets her final aa in order to be Baroness. She's started on her epic and have posted where she stands in the epic section of the Forum. Ummm... she is always available to rez or heal or whatever and has all the expansions. She hangs out in KC (bleah), Velks and has been seen in PoN, PoJ, PoD, and PoI. Not really sure what else to say, but if there's something I should know or if anyone has anything to say, the please say something :silly: I am also interested in knowing that the procedure is for epic help. Is there a list I have to sign up on or is it higher lvl first? Well I'm going to go look around some more. Thanks again for the invite!

Hehe yeah, sorry about that. I think the network died here at school.. and after restarting my computer 5 times and still no worky.. i gave up and went to sleep :D Maybe we can try again tonight.

Good to see you made it here alta, very glad to have you join our guild. Hopefully your trips to seb with shansa will be more successful then the one on which we met at.

Like i told you on the epic, you set a time or suggest one to the officers and people will be there. The cleric epic is invaluable and the more with them the better.

Again it's great to have you join our family.

I can help in Seb anytime.. I've only been there once, so I would like to explore more of it. I play from about 7 - 12 PM EST on Mon/Wed, 9 or 10 PM - 2 AM Sun/Tues, 9 PM til whenever on Thursday and whenever on Friday and Saturday. I usually work one day out of the weekend, sometimes more.. but if I don't have a lot of homework, then I'll usually be playing mostly every night. I don't think I'll need guild help to kill Lord Grimblox, but any pointers would be very helpful. Once I get him taken care of, then I will let everyone know what it is that I have to do next. You all have made me feel very welcome so far, and I'm very happy to bear the guild tag under my name :reading:

Archived