In Lor not working properly (and other bugs)

Valshea

1) It appears that In Lor and nightsight Pots aren't always working correctly... apparently this is a known bug they are working on, what seems to fix it temporarily is going to Fel and returning.

2) I am unable to Meditate thru a leather cap that I found, apparently also a known bug.

3) The log cabin on my friends account in Trammel became improperly placed after AoS, I guess yet another known bug.

--Valshea

I never actually need in lor really, I can see whats going on around me even in dungeons, Doddz never uses nightsights or anything, but when i ask some people they say its just Black, oh well, im good :D

Now there is the recall bug, which Matrim and i found out. Sometimes when you 'successfully' recall, it will displace you to the recall spot for a split second and then flash you back to your origin, wasting your recall scrolls and mana. Also, The translocation powder quest is bugged, because when you kill infiltrators it doesnt count a kill for you. Yet another, in the farthest left top corner of doom where 2 mummies and 2 rotting corpses spawn there are two tiles that are messed up. they are the immobilization tiles. Once on these you may only escape by running straight left or straight down. Got me killed a bunch of times fore i figured it out.