Stealables in Doom?

Doddz

:silly::blink::blink: Everyone!!, if you happen to be running around Doom and notice a Rare that can be stolen (Will highlight when mouse over them with a rarity value), Try to get in touch with me asap!!, the last minutes, sometimes seconds!, My thief had already got ahold of some decent things for the guild use including the 2 fine lamp posts at safe haven, Icq me at 157160344 if you see one and ill try and get there as fast as i can!! I want us to try and get as many of these stealable rares as possible for both safe haven and the Museum!! :blink::blink::blink:

Many thanks to Rick O'shea (a.k.a. Doddz) for the fine lamps that rest upon the pedastals on either side of Safe Haven Tavern.

Their aquisition from the puzzle room was a fine example of teamwork and guild spirit. It made me proud to be a Guardian of Honor as we got Rick into the room and many running about the dungeon could only look on in awe as he emerged explaiming from the hidden room exclaiming that he had gotten the lamp.