Helping Me Level Davain a few levels

Rumblebore

I am currently soloing Davain in Crystal Caverns, and the XP is good. My casting and combat skills are good and up to level 31. The mobs are about levels 28-34 and I am doing pretty good.

I am asking for help for a few hours helping me hunt more mobs to gain XP a little faster, sort of PL'ing, but only for a few levels. Ideally - I hope to get to level 34+ by sometime next week. Level 34 gives me a new pet and new spells - better at combat etc. A god group would be wonderful - more fun than soloing although XP may conme slower, the company would be great.

If anyone can offer help in this I would appreciate it greatly. I do want to keep Davains skills consistent and dont want to skew him a lot. I usually get a cheap KEI and cast lower level spells until he gets current, so leveling this way is not a big issue.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hey Rumble Jaica and I (druid and wizzy ) are both 30. Right now we are lvling in overthere and getting 3 blue ticks a kill. awesome exp. we would love to join you or have you join us we fight reds and yellows exclusively. just send us a tell if you want company.

Archived