/guildremove?

Lolanya1

I logged into each of my alts this evening to make a show hands for who is and isn't played and found that one of them was without a guild. Is this removal happening already? Perhaps notice should be given at least once as a warning.

Please contact me in game to discuss / explain.

Shansa

Yes this is happening, not sure if for everyone, however, I informed that I had 2 alts in guild that are currently not in use, they have been removed, will inform guild when I plan on going back to playing either. Thank you )

The reason it happened was that the names were not recognized by several officers and we couldnt place whose alt it was. I have been asked about many people and I have seen a lot of chatter in Officers Chat about who is so-and-so etc.

I am beginning to think we need an alternate GUILD, maybe called the Tunare's Sprouts or Adepts of Tunare or something, where we can place our Alts in for grouping and XP'ing, but keep SLoT as the main Guild for higher level raiding, etc. At any time we can always send tells and use other communication functions, and when the Alt in Adepts of Tunare gets to Level X (say maybe level 46) then they can join SLoT. The Same officers for both Guilds. Or maybe additional officers in AoT who like to play their alts a lot. A good place for lower levels to join and prep for the "Big Move" to SLoT and Raiding. Higher levels can stay in there if they wish, such as Krung, who like a more casual atmosphere, which is what AoT would remain. If you wanted to Raid, you come to SLoT.

Something like that.

Whatcha think? :(

Rumble, Most excellent suggestion. As usual I am really impressed with your ideas. I would be all for this and would love to continue as an officer if the new guild is formed. I would like Synthania (my wizzy to be a high lvl raider since he is the type of personality needed but youare correct in that Krung is not Raid material. :silly: ANyway, Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in this.

Krung

sounds like a good idea rumble...but is it feasible?would be nice to have that....especially if you have a newbie char...give you plenty of time to learn the char and better chance to find a group than in SLoT....but ....how would something like this be done.....and who would take said guild and lead it?i have a char that i would like to play on occasion...but i don't know the firs tthing about casters and i don't really like to be out of guild for too long....this i think would be a nice idea if it would work...

Since the Guild would start with our alts, then the resources would still be there. And, at any time, a /w all Sacred would tell you who is online in SLoT and you could send a tell to (x) and ask about things. Or switch to McMikahl and have him ask in SLoT Guild chat.

Plus, remember, running a new class was not easy when you started EQ. That is part of the game experience.

:D

I was just on Guildmagic. They have the very handy tool that allows you to see who is who among the guild members listed. Try clicking the Group Users button at the top when viewing the roster for SLoT. You can easily see who is listed as a "twink" of whom.

Maybe helpful when or before /guildremove is used.

Archived