Tier 1

Lolanya1

Let's take down VS soon. We still need several Pulsing green boogers from this guy. I know I need one for Lolanya. I will look into the how and when, if anyone would be interested.

The Tier system is a pain, but we're just that close to getting on board!

Shansa

Hehe, you said booger :laugh:

This is the reason I'd like to lvl Jhach up to age so he can raid places where Svint cant cause of faction problems. I'd love to smack vs around a bit, but my faction's low dubious and as I said before, I need that faction for an otherwise tough epic turn in. I hope to be in game by tomorrow, but we'll have to see. This has been the slowest week ever :(:(:cry:

I wanna get some action! :D :knight: :axe::D:sword:

Too bad the real guy doesn't drop the stones, but he drops something for the wizzie? epic. Pretty certain, not completely sure. Don't know if we have any wizzies working on epic or not. Either way VS needs to die for the remains to spawn and i think VSR spawns a certain time after the VS kill, so we can time him.

Not to mention being tiered is an immediate goal for us.

Heya All,

Just thought I should get my first post out of the way with a controversial one :) ...

Before trying to break into the tier system, I strongly suggest we either a)have a couple of clicable clerics or b)have a small (or not so small, i think you high elves are pretty tall...) army of normal clerics backed up by a small army of bards/chanters. Having seen Inny go down and also having seen about half a guild wiped out in the first attempt at Inny going down (including watching all of the tanks and subtanks [essentially all melee] pile up in heaps in his little room and 4 clickable clerics gating just to save the raid), it takes a lot more than sheer numbers to break into the tier system. Unless VS is much easier than Inny, I would reccomend before going tier epicking (no clue if thats the word) a few of our clerics first. Either way though I gladly pledge my weapons to any cause for SLoT and the overall betterment of the guild (dont get me wrong :D ). At any rate a run at something big and nasty is always good for me, having only seen and handful of NOrraths uberbaddies I'm always game to charge into whatever nook they may be hiding in and hope for the best.

Usually I would try to come up with some amusing quote or anything here, but I just saw Star Jones trying to fit into a small chair in Ethan Allen and let me tell you, I never think Ill be able to live that one down... Why does the View have to be on like 6 channels right now...sigh...Its a shame that that male View is such a horrible show...Why arent the thundercats on tv anymore? Why are the emoticons on this page so wierd? Why am I still typing? I think the cold is numbing my brain...Indeed..yes...no...Sunrise...sunset...sunrise...sunset... (If I act crazy then noone will get angry from the post :D)...

Sincerely,

Valetorix "Give it to us raw" Lyonsbane

Warizzle of the 51st Plane of Consciousness

P.S. Man its fun posting marathon posts...Its been too long...

Archived