Suggestions Please...

Pride

Hail all,

I missed out on the buiding of our new city ,but , I hear that some of our PGoH neighbors may want to sell thier houses or plots of land. I was thinking perhaps we could buy the plots of land for members not having houseing in the area and maybe provide them houseing, on a rent to own basis or just rent basis to refill the guild funds(these details I will leave to the counsil). As this will be very expensive I am suggesting that we add money to our guild funds asap so that when we can we will buy the land around our city to expand. Now I have an idea or two about raising the guild fund but I could sure use some of your creative minds to add to my ideas I would LOVE to hear suggestions to the following:

We could have a guild (and freinds are welcome) hunting contest based in the Maylas, not only will this help familarize some of us with the lands but it will be great for building our group hunting skills. Here is what I propose;

We divide into teams depending on how many participate, each is team is random by drawn numbers the team leader will be provided a bag of sending(as well as extra charges) and have all of thier own gold in checks so they can keep everything seperate. The team members will give the gold to the leader when they are full. The guild hunt will be for aporx two hours we can set a dead line like 7- 9 or what ever is decided, at the end of the hunt we will all meet up and what ever team has collect the most gold will win prizes. I didnt think of many details like what prizes. I was thinking maybe armor or artifacts ect.. depending on your ideas of what you would like to win. As well as prizes , each member that enters should recieve something, a token of appreciation like a gm spined leather suit or somethng for luck. Also any magic items can be kept or givin to the guild to sell and add to the fund, perhaps we can have an auction for them or just sell them on a vendor. I know that Marcus is working on a vendor house, Lora and I have vendors as well in good locations. That is allI have so far I would really appreciate any ideas comments or questions..

Thanks

Pride

PS... no comments on my TYPOS

I would suggest that you work with your respective Centurion to organize the event. If it works out on a small level than perhaps your Centurion will opt to petition the Senator of WAR for a Legion-wide event.

another paladin training mission would be a good source of funds.

just gotta make sure all the paladins can make it this time and get a bunch of people out there to pick up the gold :)

Also, Ogpod's Shinie Shup ("shiny shop" for those who dont speak ekirh) on the north side of our new city is offering vendor spots to anyone and everyone in PGoH (1 spot each for now). Sellers are encouraged to donate a portion of their profits to the guild. :silly:

Edited by Chris