City of Mist

Rumblebore

On Saturday Feb 22, Aegis of Justice will be raiding City of Mist at 7PM CST (5PM pst) and has invited us to assist.

Access to City of mist can be:

PoK book - Cabilis (in the Field of Bone), run to the Emerald Jungle Zone, head east and northward towards CoM - Check the Zone to see if the Dragon is up - That can make getting to the City kinda tough.

Gruid/Wizard Ports - I hope this isnt incorrect - I know Druids can port groups in but there is no "circle" in EJ. I think both classes port to the same point in the SW corner area (I know druids do) , then make a run to the City.

Looting and drops wil be according to AoJ's guidelines - Let Leadership talk to them about that, we'll report accordingly.

I think this is great that WE are being asked to help - It has seemed to me that we have been the ones mostly asking for help.

If you can make it, great. I know this post comes late. That is ENTIRELY my fault. Come if you can.

This raid was a real eye opener for me. I personally didn't realize how much we have advanced as a guild until i saw the unorganization and inability to follow directions of some of the aoj people. The chaos that existed reminded me on some of the first hate raids i went on. They didn't turn out so well.... :lostit:

This isn't meant as an insult to aoj, (as they were very nice people and we were in that situation not too long ago) but rather as a compliment to how SLoT is maturing as a group.

Thank you to all who came.

And yes, Nurlaten is correct - that is where we were 5-6 months ago - we HAVE gotten better, more organized. And you are right - AoJ is coming along very well, and they will learn what works and what doesnt. I am glad we could come along and help them. There are MANY good people there and they are close to us in game terms for raiding. I think we can ally with them and grow together very well.

Archived