Doc Hoppers Froglok Guide

Rumblebore

Anyone remember the first Muppet movie and Doc Hopper?

???

hehe

That has NOTHING to dowith this post, just a fun reference.

When Legacy of Ykresha comes out I plan on making a Froggy. There are only 5 classes, Warrior, Pally, Cleric, Shaman and Wizard. Is there anyone else who plans on making one who will be willing to group together to level the beasties?

This is for fun and will obviously be an alt for me.

I am not sure which class I will run but the only class I don't have on that list is Shaman. Might be interesting.

Anyways - anyone else plan on a froggy? Post here and lets get together if interested.

I sooo want a Froggy monk! Too bad they cant be monks...

Anywho, I'm gonna be making a Frog Shaman named Gazmek, in honor of the Troll Shaman explorer of centuries ago (ok, so he was just my eqoa beta character...) Might be a bit til I can get it, maybe even til my birthday at the beginning of may, yikes! :p:cry:

Yes, I will be making a froggy Paladan. They would make awesome Monks. or Rogues. How do you use all of the AGI and DEX for the classes available? EQ gave bad choices for classes. Oh well. Oh it will be an alt for Zann

Tara and Zann

I think a Froggy Bard would be great!

I'll likely take a stab at a froggy Wiz or Shammy. I want to be able to flip backwards everytime I cast something. Course you know that by the end of February (a mere 4 days after the release of LoY) that there will already be at least 1 level 65 of each class that frogs can be. You know those hardcore players!

Gratz AV on a 65 Froglock Paladin named Toad

Gratz SR on a 65 Froglock Shammy named Ribbit

Gratz TD on a 65 Froglock Warrior named Kermit

Gratz LoD on a 65 Froglock Cleric named Hornee

Gratz CI on a 65 Froglock Wizard named Bull

Fun fun fun :p

On tuesday, I saw a Froggy Warrior in the Bazaar, so some people already have the expansion and are milking it. No items yet list Froglok as a class though.

I think I am gonna kill off my wizzy and replace him with a Froggy Wizzy. I am gonna choose the Red skin with Red Eyes.

Rumble:

You saw the effects of a chanter with some aa. Level 60 chanters get illusion froglok, and one of their aa's allows them to cast illusions on other people. That's what you saw, i know because a friend of mine was a level 51 froglok monk for a little bit and it confused the hell out of me. Don't think anyone has got the expansion yet. :sword:

As for the froggy alt, i'm most likely make a wizzie, haven't played the class very long.

Nope, I saw a Froglok Warrior.

He had Plate armor on and a Sword (Sword of the Morning) and Shield that Chanters cannot use.

No illusion allows for an illusion of a Shield just like the one Rumble has and that sword where a Chanter cannot use them.

I thank you for the info, but I did think of that.

Clarification

one of their aa's allows them to cast illusions on other people

From casters realm website:

Name: Project Illusion

Level Requirement: 62

Ability Type: Activated

Re-Use Time:

Max Training: 1 Levels

Description: This ability allows the Enchanter to be able to cast an Illusion spell on other people.

You must activate the ability for the next Illusion spell cast to work on a target or else it will assume it is self only.

As with all illusions the projection maintains the gear that the person had, maybe i didn't explain it well enough, hope this clarifies it for you.

*EDIT, hit post instead of preview and wasn't finish, oops*

Archived