Mini House Deed

Borg

If anyone opts to doing xshard trades of the mini house deeds........try to request that the other player create a Necromancer for his Catskills character that is giving you the deed...then you get necro reagents too.....offer if you can to do the same depending on shard and char avail for you.

example

AOL Legends guy and you trade for Catskills

AOL Legends guy creates 5 Necros on Cats.......gives you all regs, gold and mini house deed on Cats.

You create AOL Legends 5 Necros.........give him all necro regs, gold and mini house deed on AOL.

INN is just north of Necro bank and if your lucky he will have YOUNG status and have a new player ticket too....go for Wands is my thought......hehehe love sparklies.

It is how I am trying to get a Castle and Large Towers for our replication of Olympus area, Safe Haven and Dark Tower that will be placed upon the roof of the STATEHOUSE.

All my extra mini housesI collect or am given, I am going to be running a TOY SHOPPE with to run in concert with TOY MAKER QUEST in Trinsic and OSI. Selling Mini Houses, Mini Statues, Statues and Fun stuffs. All proceeds will then go toward the Guild remodeling Funds. :D