Seems kind of quiet

Balandar

Actually its too quiet. This too is part of the guild if you ask me. We need to keep each other up to date in whats going on and any success or failures we have had. I know I read this board once a day and the Leaders board once a day. I have seen very few new posts and nothing on any scheduled raids or groupings. Not that my Wizzie is ready for anything major right now but he will be soon. Anyway, lets keep up to date there are only a few people that post here. I could count them on two hands...... Officers we need to get people involved. IMHO

Krung

I definatly agree with Krung on this one. I've seen up to 30 people online at a time and our guildmagic site says we have 93 members, not including alts, and maybe a dozen people actually post on these forums. I don't know how many people don't know this exists but it's probably a lot.

I know i check this website almost every day, (i have an hour and a half between classes during the day, that i browse the web in boredom....), and barely anything goes on here. It's a great resource for slot that needs to be utilized.

Maybe adding in the guild motd the website everytime a patch occurs will help, as everyone should read that when they log on.

Okies, Here is recent news:

Yesterday I got on to farm vendors for research pages so I could raise my Enchanters Research skill up. I found a lot of pages and he managed to have the skill raised about 20 points.

During the farming, Bucephalus asked for help on the Pally spell Divine Might, a quest requiring him to gather many ground spawns, combine them, and turn in for the spell.

Well, Buc wanted to get the one in Mistmore. I have done the quest and decided to help. We got there, headed to the graveyard and the combat we had showed that we owned the place, but needed to watch our mana for heals.

On one of the spawns, we looted a Robe of the Keeper. On another spawn in the courtyard area, where the ground spawn was, we looted a Nobles Robe. At that point, Buc asked if we could camp Xicotl for the Hilt of Soulfire (Quest - ultimately leads to Pally Epic.) We went in the Jacuzzi room, but no one was home. I decided to show Buc the way out and we met a mob, killed it, and looted a Crested Helm. We went back to the jacuzzi to camp Xicotl and found him waiting for us!! We killed him, Buc looted, and we left Mistmore.

It was a great night. I kept the Keepers Robe and let Buc have all the rest.

Not bad for a couple hours work.

Archived