Adventuring in Malas

Wolf

While out marking runes for the Malas landmass, I was able to come to one very irrefutable point. Take some time to review and enhance the various resistances that now come into play. Creatures that you would not have thought twice about i.e reapers, gargoyles etc... can fell you easily with magic if you happen to forget to pop on the correct armor. My mage was killed by a flamestrike and a fireball (not sure wether from the gargoyle or reaper) but the end result was the same :blink:

I wasn't wearing any armor, but as it never came into play for magic before it didn't really matter. For all of you tailors and blacksmiths out there. Time to get cracking and mix and match the best pieces. I started with my smith combining various pieces with protection against the common monster magic (which statistically tends to be fire based spells). So compare your armor sets carefully and start separating based on like resistances. Will be very useful to be sure.