A Ceremony of Honor

KhioTong

Near sundown, the two young officers of the legion sat upon one of the benches on the promenade of the great reservoir which runs through the city of Trinsic. The past few months of civil unrest have claimed due course for the next chapter has finally come into light.

With the departure of Senator Rand, we say farewell to him and to many other great warriors. This is truly the end of an era within the Purple Guardians, but it shall not mark the end to our vitality and commitment to each other.

A ceremony of Honor will be held on the rooftop of the great Counselor's Guild Hall north west in the town of Trinsic (Trammel) on the 16th of February at six o'clock in the evening. We shall recognize our departing brothers and sisters and give due honor for their valiant service and efforts to the empire.

After the ceremony we shall take a short walk through the streets of Trinsic towards the West Town Gate, where we shall bid our friends a final farewell. I ask that you send a message via courier to: thiork@yahoo.com, if you wish to attend. This guest list shall remain private until the 15th of February.

Tomorrow eve we honor the service of the following Purple Guardians.

Departures:

Cecil - Dragoon Knight

Kurt - Dragoon Phalynx

Rand - Senator of War

Attending Guests:

Ballyn, Ranger Centurion

Borg, Emporer

Cheblis, Nicomedia Emissary

Earwen, Warlock Knight

Greg, Emperor Emeritus

Kurt - Dragoon Phalynx

Lora De Blood, Heran Extrodinare

Steel Darknight, Imperator

Thiork, Illycium Governor

If this list in in error (i.e. Your name is Listed here and you are not leaving the Guild, OR your name is Not listed here and you are leaving the guild), please reply below, contact me via pidgeon (52593817), or courier. I will update it immeadiately. We look forward to your attendance.

Edited by Thiork