AoS Tidbits

Elathiel

Recall and Gate will be allowed across facets.

Recall and Gate will be used in Malas, last I heard it was like Ilsh and you couldnt.

And archers of course have gotten the shaft yet again .. Magic bows/crossbows will not be player craftable as was planned. So, while melee continues to have the benefit of runic weapons, we archers remain limp hitters. *is very disappointed*

I wont be sacrificing any part of my 125 dex for flippin int :)

There are supposed to be items that u can wear to increase your mana pool for warriors and such, but the archery special moves are whimpy anyway IMO so I'm not worrying about it.

I am curious how fast a repeater crossbow shoots with 125 dex tho heh.

Where is it that they say you wont be able to imbue and such, bows?

All I saw about it was this.

""Archery

Along with the special combat moves that will be introduced in Age of Shadows, a new ability will be available that is sure to ease the minds of Archers around Britannia: bows and crossbows will become repairable. You'll no longer have to worry about replacing your worn-out bows - a bowyer will be able to repair them in the same manner as blacksmiths repair other weapons! Archers will also be pleased to know that, just like other weapons, their bows will be able to be imbued with special item properties. ""

Couldnt find anywhere that said otherwise, and would hope they'd change it if that was wrong.

Oh well, who knows.

while massive vendor malls are impressive efforts......they are lag monsters indeed.

Now you all know the reason we chose not to build such a structure for the guild.

Being themed vendor locations spreads out the cost of vendor occupation.

What will be interesting for the devils out there is how random items will become UNLOCKED and no longer locked down come Wednesday.

Beware the faint of heart and manager of a mall that does not keep up on the housing codes......the local code inspectors are gonna unlock your rares.

What will be interesting for the devils out there is how random items will become UNLOCKED and no longer locked down come Wednesday.

Beware the faint of heart and manager of a mall that does not keep up on the housing codes......the local code inspectors are gonna unlock your rares.

Are you saying that nothing which is locked down will be safe from being unlocked?

That blows away my museum if this is true. Much of what I will try and display will be rares (at least the ones I have left) so that everyone can see what made up a big part of uo the first 5 years.

*huphs*

I hope I misread what you are saying there!