Tank Mage Template

Lord Ser Brightblade

120 Magery (currently 107 can go to 115)

120 Eval Int (currently 110 and capped)

110 Med (110)

110 Resist (105 can go to 110 or 115)

100 Anatomy (0)

100 Swords (90)

60 Tactics (0)

I will however drop swords to 60 and take tactics to 100 if the weapons that allow a mage to use magery skill as the weapon skill are abundant.

Thoughts?

Should I get tactics to 100 and swords only to 60?

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

I would drop resist and work tactics and swords to 110, then dump the rest into hiding for convenience.

Resist has gotten the serious shaft with AoS IMO. Its only going to effect the 'to-hit' for non combat spells like weaken, etc... With bags of sending working in Malas I see no reason to care if u get hit with something like that. -Int doesnt matter 'too' much as u cant recall/gate anyway and unless u are carrying FAR too much at all times, it just wont be an issue. Get hit with weaken, send weight to the bank, continue on. Suckes because it has taken so much effort to get my resist to 97, but I've dropped it in lieu of hiding now.

Resist has gotten the serious shaft with AoS IMO. Its only going to effect the 'to-hit' for non combat spells like weaken, etc...

The impact on being able to resist could be a little deeper as a great deal of the combat manouvers and special attacks will be largely dependent on mana. No for mages, this may not have that much of an impact, but for us warrior folk where our special attacks may make the difference in kill or be killed, My losing half my already low mana based on us just not being very bright :) Can mean not being able to pull off my devastating double strike etc... At least I think that's what it means......What was I talking about again?? :D

Just came across another tidbit that makes resist still viable.

Paralyze will now wear off after a short time and the higher your resist spells, the faster it goes away.

Damn, guess I need to keep it after all.

!!Its all so confusing....just give me an axe....and point me to danger!!....or at Wolf maybe i can jog his memory!

OOOOhhhh!!! Now it's on :D

Looks like someone needs to be tought a lesson :)