Some New Realms of Torment Pics

Elathiel

*smiles* If you like the grass, wait until you see the pics I have of the flowers in an open field. Oh my goodness :) Havent been given the ok to post those up yet tho, but I will the second I can ;)

Keep in mind too .. They are going to have 2 more graphics engine upgrades bfore Gold heh.

This game is going to eat more resources than AC2, which requires a pretty darn good system to play smoothly.

No worries tho, it wont be out until at least the end of this year by the look of it, so prices will drop even farther by then at least :blink:

Few people that were in the alpha are in the beta. Did you get an email for the beta specifically? They sent out beta emails to the 110 people that were invited to test, and that is including any alpha testers that were asked to continue as well. My best suggestion there is to send Tiamat a private message on the forum. If you are supposed to be in, but arent, he can fix it right away :devil:

Hehe.. None of the above :smokewink:

It just so happens, I know one of the lead programmers for the game, Dan Antonescu. He used to play DAoC, and I happened to be the person who first showed him around the game. We spent a lot of time together, and he tells me he's working on RoT. Of course I didn't believe him at first, but he was a good guy and a good player, so we hung out a lot... We talked alot about the pros/cons of DaoC, the game dynamics, what would be a better game design, computer languages, and other various geeky topics.

Then he sends me a link to the signup for the Alpha Testing... 2 weeks before it went public . Wow! I even have his personal email and i've tried to keep in touch with him. However, I just started my Master's studies, so I've been busy and haven't seen him in a while. I sent him an email and got a response today..

Sorry, I thought you got into beta Elathiel. I thought there was a post or something on one of the boards I missed that told alpha testers where to go for the beta stuff, but that's wrong it seems :devil:

I am in the beta, but when I asked about giving u the link since u were in Alpha, the previous responce is what I got via PM from the lead board Admin Tiamat.

No worries tho. You really arent missing much at this phase hehe. And the contact you have sounds like a pretty good one for getting into the next phase :devil: