Gorenaire

Utum Fizzlestyx

Looking to kill Gorenaire for a quest. She was killed on Saturday Feb 1. not sure on her spawn timer though. She isn't that tuf (I saw a bard solo her) but is lvl 60. Anybody that is interested plz reply. I can't play much during the week, so next saturday Feb 8 or sunday would be best.

Thanx in advance to anybody that can help me out.

Utum

:D

:samurai:

:samurai:

Since Gorenaire is also a dragon who drops one of the pally books I need, I am definitely interested. It is not a common drop but I will take that chance.

Besides, every pally has to keep up on his Dragon lore and skill with Slaying the beasties.

*grin*

:p

:lostit:

Ok keep in mind i am also trying to be conservitive here but Gornaire is not that easy. She is actually one of the harder dragons, talking to a few friends of mine in other guilds that do Gornaire on a regular basis the answer i always get back is 30+ people.

She has 32k hit points,

She uses both forms of Complete healing the group version and the normal version.

She hits for 620ish max 4 times

Almost 100% magic resistance

AE is ice based doing 750 damage max, with a 75% slow effect on melee.

so i think that we can do this easly we always have tons of people on Saturday.

I told utum about poucher and alts, i haven't been on much in the last few weeks so i wasn't sure if we lost them in all the reshuffling. I will try to be there for the raid, we'll see what happens.

If we can kill her quickly, maybe we could take a bunch of the people to CoM to get some reavers.....(I know i still need one).

Figures that the first weekend I actually have to work would be a dragon raid! :) Sorry I would LOVE to be there. I will let Rebma (54 chanter) know though and maybe she can help. Sorry Yall I just had to start working saturday ( occupancy is down) Hopefully it wont continue too long. See yall online.

Krung

well ill try to make it in time befor we start . and im hoping that we have a good turn out . heh sorry to here the u have to work Krung ill be sure to run up and smack him once for ya .(hmm ill nuke instead much safer for me ) :smash:

• 3 weeks later...

I rezzed that Bard that TRIED to solo her. He got her to 98% life before he got zapped. She probably didn't even put her bon-bons down long enough for them to get dusty.

She tends to run at 20%, I'm told, and regens kinda fast (as do all dragons). She absolutely abhors illusons (especially wolf, garou, and imp form). The nicest part of the CH nerf is that mobs that CH can only do a max of 7500hps in healing too, so her CH is not that big a deal, when she has 32K hp's.

Definitely need a minimum of 4 groups for this. Lots of DPS too. Do we have any 55+ rogues in the guild? Maybe a few EQ/AM3 Rangers? Lifeburning Necros with Virtue help too. I was on a few Woushi takedowns, his AE fear and poison dot is a real killer. I can imagine that Gore's Ice AE DD is a real stinker too.

Shansa, 43 and counting...

Archived