Round and Round Fel we go

Wolf

Have to agree with ya mate, Last night was the best time ive had in UO for a long time, plus we got to teach the Criminals a thing or two!!!

We have to arrange to do that again sometime, and get a bigger group so we look even more scary!!! :blink::sword::sword:

Yes, as do I balandar. I felt kinda lost, haha, but the event was fun!

Despite having my verite katana stolen by that PK/Thief Alak-dool.

Btw, if you see Alak-dool or either of the Izzy's near the Fel Moongates, BEWARE they are thieves and good ones. I've had various reports from other guilds about there activities. They will fowllow you around from gate to gate, and area to area.

But again, had much fun bouncing around with you all. I am amazed that you gain Valor from Mongbats. :sword::blink:

Good! Lord knows I have been reading stratics as much as I have been in game the past few days. I been listening to all the Greek words and phrases you have all been speaking and been looking them up!

Petals....*ahhhh* Now I get it!

*goes back to Stratics*

Balandar..I will be atcive tuesdays and thursdays durring the day..and monday, wendsday, friday durring the evenings..and weekends as much as I can:). If you need any help..runes, items, tours etc just ask.

As for the Justice hunt we did the othernight..I would say we definatly made a good showing and alot of fun!

Balandar..I will be atcive tuesdays and thursdays durring the day..and monday, wendsday, friday durring the evenings..and weekends as much as I can:). If you need any help..runes, items, tours etc just ask.

Aye, could use some tours of the new lands especially and anything new the past couple of years. Also, I am at college all day Tuesdays and Thursdays and go to bed early on Mondays and Wednesdays.