The Warriors Edge

Rumblebore

ON Saturday Jan 25, at 11:00 AM PSTT, a new game will be held.

The object is simply to make a Male Warrior, and PL him. You have 4 hours to do so (12:00 - 4:00 PST). At the end of that time, wil come the turn in/scoring phaze. Here are the basics of what you need to know until the event itself.

1) Team Leaders/Captains will be assigned by Rumblebore. The Captains will then, one by one, pick from the available players one at a time until all have been chosen. Late people who want to join in can but will be assigned as they come on to the team whose 'choice' would have been next. Minimum Group size is 4, maximum is 6. People may leave, but you cannot ever have had a total number of payers in your group that exceeds 6. Meaning only I can add to your group, no one else may help in any way. Just those in the group using their own resources. Once all players are chosen:

2) One player will be selected to camp out and build a brand new naked warrior. You will be assigned where to start the character. There will be a check on this for each group. The Warrior will then join his group (although, for PL purposes, the Warrior may need to play alone the entire time.)

3) The group may take their warrior anywhere WITHIN THE DESIGNATED PARAMETERS/CONTINENT(S) mentioned on Saturday. The bazaar and nexus are OFF LIMITS. POK can be used, but ONLY as a transportation point.

4) Rules will be explained on saturday. They are few and far between.

5) Scoring - Scoring will be explained on Saturday. Don't come with pre-fabriated notions. I will explain them to all at once.

6) Prizes - 1,500 Plat to the winning group.

Please come and be rady to work your warrior up. Lets see what all you can do with a lil newbie slab of meat.

Oh yeah.

The Meeting place is the Nexus, in center area, near the South (bazaar) ramp leading to the stairs, but not on the ramp.

Also, I will need help at the end for the final evaluation, so I will ask some people to help me.

Archived