Guild Meeting

KhioTong

Greetings friends,

It is now 11:30pm EST. I have unfortunately missed tonights meeting. From what I have heard it was something extraordinary. Know in your hearts that I tried my very best to attend, but the events that occured tonight were beyond my control.

It all started yesterday at around 6:30pm EST, my friend Diane had just purchased the newest Spode Stafford Flower set from Fortunoff and she had invited me and a few of our friends over for some introductions with coffee and pastries.

Well, since I just turned only twenty-two recently, I thought I'd ride my bike to her house, just for the fun-youthfulness of it. The entire ride takes only about fifty-minutes. All was fun and pleasant, her new set was well received.

Time sure does fly by quickly because, before I knew it -it was already well over 3:00am EST. I explained to my friends that I had rode my bike and they insisted that I didn't ride in the cold weather.. so they drove me home, and I left my bike at Dianes house. Fast forward twenty-four hours.

I called Diane early this afternoon and told her that I would drop by today to pick up my bike. The plan was set in motion. At around 3:00pm EST -I jumped on the bus, then the subway, then another bus, and I was finally at the doorway of Dianes.. only to find more friends, coffee and pastries! When I finally got to checking the time it was already 10:00pm EST!

I have just finally arrived at home. The trek took longer than usually because of the weather in New York City. So thats my story, and I'm sticking to it. Please accept my apologizes for not attending, I look forward to seeing all of you soon, and I hope that someone will fill me in on what I have missed. Thank you!