In comment to the Meeting on sunday.

Kurt

Honestly, I'm tired of complaining about uniforms, I don't like it, but untill the senate meeting happens it won't be changed, so why do you people just keep irritating the senators / etc by not wearing the right shade of purple? In all seriousness, why do you honestly think that you'll win in that argument? All this shows is the more immature side of the guild where we all can't get along because of a *shade* of purple, I can think of way better reasons to complain than that. And what do we get out of this? Another shade of purple that we will complain about in another couple months because we get too accustomed to it and want something that looks appealing again. and In all seriousness, if the guild acts like that when we have visotors... I really hope i'm not there to be noted of.

In recap: Stop it, you're getting nothing out of complaining -- because that only causes people to get annoyed, and dish out punishments... Complain about something more intellectual than a guild color... and I'll post my reasons why a bicameral guild will be ineffective later, because I'm tired.

'nuff said.

I agree, but I think we have gotten past all of this, at least thats the way it seems at the moment *crosses fingers*

On a second note ... WOAH, Ballyn posted! So you all know, he does read the boards nightly, he just doesnt 'talk' much  ::):

Well, I still stick with my very first view on this subject, We all serve an emperor in an empire, The emperor makes the choices, we follow, if we dont like it then why are we here?, i dont think we should even get a say on uniform it was one way before we all started and people are trying to change it, Its just my opinion but id say we dont get a say in it :smash:  :)  :p