Weekly Meeting

KhioTong

Hello,

Another Sunday, means another meeting at Olympus. Tonight I'd like to get the names of the warriors who would like to be considered for the Guardian Troupe for the Alliance Council. I shall provide a book for signing.

Although, there might not be any treasure hunters in the guild who might volunteer their services. I would also like to end tonight's meeting with a treasure hunt. There is also the matter of the :Magic War Mace: Durable/Vanquishing/Eminently Accurate/Wounding charges: 28, that I would like to auction off tonight, with a starting bid of 100gp.

Last night, I lost 2,000,000 in gold, via unknown methods.

Be weary fellow travellers.. for the roads are not what they used to be.

Hi, Strider of Wind will be unable to attend the meeting but wants this issue brought up.  It is a further and more complete form of his Sage Cohort proposal.  Please make sure this link is at least mentioned this evening so that it is fresh on the minds of Senators, etc..

http://www.geocities.com/qiquowe/

Sage Cohort

I was unable to attend due to issues beyond my control.  Some of you know what I do for a living let just say some big players in the business world had issues and lucky me got to work on them (read a lot of sarcasm into the lucky part).  I missed our meeting, I missed my dinner, and I missed out on meeting up with some friends who came to visit from out of town.