Woot!!!!

Wolf

Going to get much tougher to avoid using a Pentium with AMD killing their processor line  :cheeburga:

AMD Clawhammer due out soon. Easily going to get AMD back in it. I've been and AMD fan for sooo long. I've got nothing but faith in them.

Still a friend pointed out.. that while I do love the AMD's and am semi anti-Intel (as in.. if a Pentium 3ghz were free.. I'd very much enjoy it. hehe) In the end.. as long as we're all not using cursed Macs.. then it doesn't matter if yer using AMD or Intel chip =P

UBER off topic.. I'm sorry =)

Wolf: A Pentium 4 with SDRAM?! What have you been smoking man? Now you'll have to go get about 768 megs of ram to run decently hehe...

And as for Ange's comment on pentium 3 ghz -- I wouldnt agree. First: Pentium 4's arent really changing, theyre just getting clocked higher so they run hotter... AMD's still run just as good as p4's because people dont use the proper RDRAM and are going with Sdram or whatever... and as for Macs... macs are godly -- Macs came out with the first Home use 64 bit processor (anyone wanna spent 1k for a 300mhz 64 bit Sparc system?) And run very very very *very* nice -- ####, Mac os X is based off Unix! And Unix blows windows to ####.  -- Just because they made user friendly work right and have stability at the same time doesnt mean that you should bash it over windows. (I can think of numerous times i'd rather have a mac than a x86 windows machine) You don't hate macs, you just hate their gaming support -- which has improved dramatically. And uh... Mac's cpu's rock. Did I mention that Macs have a Radeon 9700 on their top of the line box? which has dual 1ghz cpu's?

DDR SDRAM and regular SDRAM are two differen't things. He has DDR no worries =P

Anything you can do on a Mac.. you can do on a PC.. and the parts will be cheaper. And I've seen the inside of many a MAC.. and I don't like it. (used to work at the Apple manufacturing company.. I know.. I know.. working for the enemy =P)

I don't like their gaming support. I don't like UNIX. I don't like the fact that the same comparable system to a new MAC can be build PC-wise for MUCH cheaper. (if you go with AMD of course w00t!)

Macs are overpriced for no reason.

I make this offer to any of ya before going to buy a computer..call me (623) 205-9928.  I can build a premium upgradable system for 1k that will blow yer sox off...and yeah that includes 17" monitor...mitshubishi tubes.