Wish List

Lolanya1

Please post here 3 or 4 items for each character that you have a desire to acquire in the next year.  Try to be realistic, as I'm hoping Eldy and his crew will look at them to help steer us in specific directions as the opportunities present themselves.  Please be certain to identify which character you are speaking about.  For example, I will start...

Netanyahoo - currently 41 warrior

1) Obsidianwood Bow- Tradeskill item from PoP

2) Chestplate of Vindication - Drop in Kael on Vindi

3) Earring of Endless Speed - Drop in UP (Doomshade)

4) Velium Coldain Insignia Ring - 8th Coldain Ring

Shansa - currently 51 monky

1) Velium Coldain Insignia Ring - 8th Coldain Ring

2) Celestial Fists - Monk Epic

3) Prismatic Velium Fist Wraps - Drops in Kerafym's Lair

4) Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings - Drops off AoW

Remember to do the following:  Keep it reasonable (Mail of Judgement is out-of-reach in the next 12 months, Shield of Bane Warding is very attainable).  Identify which alt you are speaking about.  Keep the list to 3 or 4 maximum.

Have fun with these and good luck on next year's goals!

edit 5/7/03 changed items for Shan, as I had acquired all I sought :D

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm not sure what some good chanter armor is, but I would like these:

1) Either smr (ghoul arch magus, lguk, 5k in Baz) or Tolapumj's robe (Seb, Tolapumj, also around 5-6k...ish)

2) My coldain shawls. working on third atm, need Snow Griffon Soufflet, Snow Bunny Stew, and Ulthork Meat pie, and the stuff for my other shawls (I know we have tradeskillers here somewhere :smash: )

3) Good gloves (any suggestions? Still wearing noob gloves)

4) That Eyepatch from Vox or that Dragon in SF (I think)

5) Some Hate armor (from female Forsaken Revenants in NE corner of Hater, male ones drop mage armor)

All my monk Jhach wants (who I'm trying to get planar) is a nice 2hb, TStaff? :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK I have figured out my top three WISHES.

1. Square Helm found on lots of mobs in Shyshrine. Focus Effect: Extended Range III.

2. Sky Watcher's Monocle found on Lord Feshlak in Temble of Veeshan. Focus Effect: Mana Preservation III.

3. Girdle of Magnificence found on Lcea Katta in Katta Catellum. Focus Effect: Affliction Haste III.

All are NO DROP items.

Regards Zannette

• 2 weeks later...

My first wish is to complete Kaab's epic.

My second wish is for Tae Ew Chain armor for all the guild Rogues, Rangers and Shamans that need (want) them. Kaab included of course :cry: This would require Guild raids of CT and the magic clicky finger of a Grand Master Blacksmith.

My third wish is to see an accurate Magelo profile in the signature of all SLoTs :smash::smash:

FYI the Square Helm is tradable and runs between 10kpp and 15kpp in the Bazaar.

My wish list.... :D

1) Bracelet of sense : Umbral Planes

Bracelet of Sense

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM

Slot: WRISTS

AC: 12 WT: 0.7

WIS+15 SV POISON+6 SV DISEASE+6 SV COLD+6 SV FIRE+6 SV MAGIC+6

Class: ALL

Race: ALL

2) Bone braced buckler : The Grey

Bone Braced Buckler

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM

Slot: SHIELD

AC: 25 WT: 2.0

STR+10 WIS+10 HP+55 MANA+55

Class: CLR DRU SHM

3) Polished smoothmetal torque : PoI

Polished Smoothmetal Torque

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP

Slot: HEAD

AC: 12 WT: 1.0

STA+8 WIS+8 HP+65 MANA+65 SV POISON+10 SV MAGIC+10

Effect: Improved Healing IV (Unlimited Charges)

Class: CLR DRU SHM

I am not sure what drops the torque in PoI but I do know that the other two are attainable for us. The torque has a really good effect, I will try and dig some more info on it.

My third wish is to see an accurate Magelo profile in the signature of all SLoTs  :D  :lostit:

I agree with kaab on this one, i'ld also like to see an accurate roster on guildmagic.

The square helm is tradeable and i saw one for 5k a few days ago in market.

I was reading all of these and guessed I would play along too :0

1) Jagged Blade of War (as previously stated who wouldnt want their epic, especially when their 2hs is twice their size and glows red and blue)

2) Eyepatch of Plunder (Velious quest involves a named bear, turtle and birdie all on Velious)

3) Lodizal Shell Shield (For my pretty little back so I wont be afraid to go places like KK)

Coincidentally two of these involve Lodizal who Ive heard if you can find him goes down easily with a well balanced and coordinated group (which may be of further interest to some because I do see some Lodizal loot elsewhere in this thread).

Anyhow, thats my christmas list...

Valetorix "ooooh shiny" Lyonsbane

A Comfy Chair for 52 to Curl Up In

For now my epic will suffice- 2 mobs in CoM and one in Fear- I doubt I need to elaborate due to the fact that we have done these drops numerous times hehe.

I would be interested in Eldy and Vale's posts on Lodi. I would like that shield myself.

bracelete of sense- UP of any named mob is pos drp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can only think of 3 things that I wish for right now... and I hope to have before the end of the summer.. Two of them are a little intense but I believe Very Doable by SLoT.

Bracelet of Comprehension

Drops in UP (I think)

My Epic.. I have 3 mobs to kill

VS

The enraged Golem in Fear

and Phinny If thats the wizards name in KK

Also I want Zlandicars Heart

Drops off of the Dragon Zlandicar in DN

Synthania

51 Wizard

Zlandicar's heart would be nice, a pretty tough dragon though. Also drops the ST key turn in piece.

After thinking more on what I posted waaaayyy back, I've brought it down to 3 things:

1. Epic

2. New gloves, still wearing newb ones

3. The Staff of Ankhexfen if its even possible to take it from the priestess during the Blued Two Handed Hammer quest.

On a side note:

EQOA Frontiers sign up today! :)

Archived