Notes to members..

Borg

Straight off........I want to express my hope and dreams for all of you to have a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with fortune and well being.

Happy Holidays to all of you during this year ending celebrations.

I like to do updates monthly on several fronts......which all have been hampered greatly with my evil firing and eliminating of real world assistants and managers at my job......they just did not meet the requirements our customers deserved.

TODAY was the first day that my new CopyMax supervisor started and last week my new Logistics Manager returned from training............YAHOOO.

Work wise.......just need to fill up my nightcrew/stockers (fired them all I did cept one resigned) and all will be wonderful.

I am now back down to 50hrs schedule and 2 nights a week WHOO HOOO!!!!!!  I cannot express how happy I am at that.

WEBSITE information........

Watch in 2003 for the launch of our official website store links EMPIRE OUTFITTERS which will be a way we hope to support the site and in time grow its benefits for members through commission links, subscription opportunities and misc opportunities. Balandar has worked half a year on this project and Wolf is fine tuning his amazing art work for the new section.  If you ever use Amazon....please do so through our links....every little bit helps....it all helps us in the long run.....and you are us.

The Honor Empire Calendars 2003 will be available also using screenshots of YOUR adventures of guild events you send in pictures of.

The Honor Empire personal email subscriptions will be available for active members (ie YOURCHARNAME @TheHonorEmpire.org )

Working on Member deals for Pizza Hut deliveries, DSL and Cable connections.

New Movies will come to be built from YOUR events and history YOU BUILD within UO and the other game engines.

Real World Movie Tickets will be available for members through contests and links (you all must see LOTR II...simply awsome  Golum is and within it is a pretty good example of what we try to do in UO......massive events with numbers disciplined like the elf cohort in movie and bound together in HONOR serving each other forever loyal against evils wrath.)

and much more as we grow together and build up the support of the system and site.

ULTIMA ONLINE information........

Malas is coming and with it a bunch of new wrinkles.

These are the things we should build up some stocks of or prepare for.

Bola Weapons (Gladiators and Herans should carry these often....new mounts will be under evil riders)

Arrows and Bolts (anyone who is archer.....you should have at least 100,000 of each in your vaults)

Lances (built by GM Smiths 110skill or better I believe) should be carried by Dragoons ONLY if you are 100 str

Pike Cohort will also need to be heavy STR and high DEX...you are going to be crucial in new battle events of attacking evil.

(NOTE: since everyone uses horses......you will see a shift in NEED of footsoldiers or players who are not horse riders)

Example.....evil rider may DISMOUNT You then claim your beast......REMOVING its bond to you possibly.....PIKE Cohort will be needed to dismount these riders or bola balls used on them)

PIKE, LANCER, SHADOWRIDERS.........PGoH Origionals......now becoming real powers in UO.  Rangers we have a cohort for archers on foot but that is not an origional but is getting enhancements in AoS

Necromancers will form up a Cohort and reside like Gargoyle, Orc and Elf Cohorts.  They will exist as a linked group from the ESPIONAGE House (house of mischeif, thieves and assassins) and the ARCANE House (house of magery)

Paladins will form up within existing Legion Cohorts as members of the various forms of combats.....this will strengthen all Cohorts from players that seek such a lifestyle.

Naval issues still need expansion......tough sell when nothing is currently exciting.....but at least your alchemists may have a job soon.....Grenadiers

Monthly QUEST Runs (for existing quest rewards and NEW ONES COMING) will start occuring as a group means to achieve the item for characters of accounts.  ie bag of sending.

Shardic EVENTS will run Monthly and at least one PGoH sponsored event will link to the VIRTUE system directly as a reward for success in the Montly event.

Screenshots screenshots screenshots........I love em but never get much sent to me........send me screenshots of your adventures.

Real World COMPUTER UPGRADE available

I have through work the following package available if anyone is interested in picking up a new tower...(I am not on Commission but when It came across my desk I said....#### I must tell my online friends)

Pentium 4

3.06 Mhz

512 DDR RAM

128MB Gforce4 Ti 4600

48X CD Burner

120 GB Hard Drive

Ethernet Ready 10/100

Soudblaster 5.1

56k modem

USB2 ports in front and back

3yr In Home repair or replace coverage

$1850 via credit card or OfficeMax Card

If your interested I can have it sent to you via Fed Ex and just call me at work 607-256-0562 ask for Borg aka Sales Mgr

Or if your looking to get a new system just give me a call, we now have tripled our laptop options and towers available to custome build, purchase and deliver.

Looking forward to more running around with yall......though unsuccessful the last few runs at Champ Spawns.....was fun for me at least......better than 18 hr days at work...ehehhe

See you all soon..........talk to you all soon.

Happy Holidays again everyone!!!!!!! :D  :eatchicken:  :alcoholic:  :biggrinSmurf:

I will get to work right away filling the stockpiles of the items you mentioned. I think its a good idea to start compiling the necromancer reagents already in game as well. I ahve started doing this the last few days and already have a decent collection for anyone in the Empire that decides to follow this dark path.

Borg, I have a whole new respect (pitty) for yah.  I started a new job about a month ago and, boom!, no UO.  I am a bar manager at a night club here in Lubbock.  To sum it up, I have never had to deal with this level of incompitance in my entier life...  Its driving me up the wall.  Im only workin 46 hours a week (yah STILL got me beat) but my hours go until 5 in the mornin.  Worst part?  I cant fire em, its the dry season for employment, and you simply CANNOT run a bar without bartenders and barbacks.  Im gettin to the point where im looking forward to gettin my rear handed to me in the military, at least people try to be compitent there.   :shakehead:   Either way im trying to get some good help, and should shortly be back on UO (Right after new years roughly, needless to say thats a big night for us) and as active as ever.  Until then,  hang in there borg, and ill try to do the same.

I have also once again begun stock piling for us and have given up to a point going to Champs ... We have so many things in guild that need to be stocked ....

Hopefully NewYears Day i can get enough people gathered to get feathers... ill supply the wood i believe i have enough wood to make at least 60k in feathers so anyone that wishes to feather hunt on New Years Day with me after 2 just message me

thanks lora

I will be there if at all possible Lora ! Keep in mind, however, that my oldest crazy kid (9) is here in New Orleans, err Nawlins  :D  visiting us from her mom;s in Orlando, so I may be unable to. Also, as most have noticed, this has been what is keeping me from the comp at night as well, at least until she leaves on the 4th  :shakehead: