I'm so stupid!!!

Ange Sans Ailes

Okay.. I was moving stuff from my old house to new via beetle.. and well.. I THOUGHT I took everything out. Then I go to Brit Bank and see someone wanting a beetle.. Of course I'm the nicest person in the world.. and give it to him, forgetting to take my stuff out. I don't realize this till hours later. =\

And of course.. it was the container with all my "rares"

OUCH!!! :)

Black/Furny tub, glacials, skulls, a "light" *sigh* that was neat as ####..

Anywho.. my favorite of them all were the candles. My favorite thing in the game. So if anyone knows of anyone selling them cheap.. I'd like to build up my collection again. Cheap = under 20k each. Please let them know that I'd like to purchase them. Thanks a lot..

I was never a rare hunter, but I have several bags of fished up items that never come out of my box i.e paintings, pillows, bones, shells etc...  They're all yours if you want them

Bah.. you all are too kind.. But I can not take your posessions.. (though the thought is VERY appreciated) Your support in this matter is all I need. As in.. if you see me attempting to jump off of a bridge.. stop me =)

*hugs for everyone* =P

You guys are all awesome because you make me smile when I want to throw up.  :)