Last Night's Team Combat

Elathiel

Ok .. So we had a bit of a setback with our very 1st team vs. team PvP training event. Thats ok, it will get better. Only problem I saw wasnt the fault of any one person actually. Not everyone was absolutely sure of all the rules, thats all. So, take heart ... Next week, it will be better! Much better and more fun for all. I've put my pen to paper and will discuss a few things with Sir Rand over the next day or two and one of us will have a complete set of rules posted on here and send a link via pigeon so that everyone is aware. Next week we will have even more fun than we had last night  :)

And, for those of you that missed it, we DID have a good time and you missed some good scenes. I cant say what all happened during the 1st fight tho haha. I made the mistake of deciding that Ange really needed to feel my mace. That ended with me running like mad with 7 hp left and trying to hide behind a rock as she chased me down. "Cor Por" she screamed ... "ooOOoOOoo" was all I could respond with hehe.

Hmm.. as I recall..

"There are no rules"

Did something go wrong? I bet I screwed up again, right?

*sigh* Oh well. Sorry. =Þ

I believe you might have been the only one to run up and hit me last night. No one else did. No one likes me it seems. *cries, whines, plays the violing, eats cookies*

Ok enuff joking. That event was fun as funk. I guess I accidentally had my pet attack Bishop.. who was on my team! So silly is me. But I had fun, and I hear others did too. So maybe there should be many next times? Just a thought. =)

Was loads of fun. I also believe, the exact statement was.."there are no rules, except no looting". Dont mind Bishop and the dragon snack...I was rolling in the floor laughing...Doddz smacking me with val hally and dragon nibblin behind me ears...NOW THATS ENTERTAINMENT FOLKS!!!! Cant wait till next time!

Ange .. Not one single person on our team complained about you helping take out Bishop and his val hally. Not one !  :p

As far as rules for next time and thereafter though .. We will have some rules. Basic intention of these events, along with having fun of course, is to train for Felucca. I know of quite a few members that wont go there at all due to their lack of understanding of its ruleset and PvP experience.

So, we will be simulating the experience in Fel as closely as possible to give the Empire the fortitude to adventure there and hole 'private' Champion spawns. Like Wolf brought up at the meeting ... do we have more than 2-3 members that DONT need/desperately want a +25 stat scroll?  :)

Yea, How can you say Bishop had a Hally???, Its To much of a Big Boys toy for Little Bishop To Handle !!, He has to stick with his axe..............*Remembers Bishops 2 hit Kill*................So Yea..........................Oh, And I dont need a +25 stat Scroll Because Ahem *cough Cough* Ive already used one, Bow Before Me!!!.............................................Apart from Val Axe wielding men, Who's names have the following letters in....I, H,O,P,B and S.  :)