Yuppers Ange jinxed us

Lord Logan

Hello everyone.

I have some news that I know some of you will be disappointed by, but that I also hope makes good sense to most of you. We have chosen to delay housing Phase III until after the holiday in order to make sure that we can provide the best possible customer service when it is released. Everything is ready to go, but in our experience, any changes regarding the way housing works will generate a large number of calls and gm requests.

We know that many of you are waiting anxiously for phase 3 to start, and it is because this is such an important matter that I believe it would be a poor choice on our part to launch it over the holiday.

If we were to release it today, the changes would hit in the middle to the end of next week, just as the holiday for our customer support staff is beginning. In addition, it’s probably unfair to make these changes when people are not in their normal play schedule because of the break.

Now if I can just keep MrTact from vandalizing my office for this change in plans…

--

SunSword

Producer, Ultima Online

:)  :p  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: