A MANDATORY Poll

Rumblebore

A new poll has been posted on the Guild Main Page here:

http://www.thehonorempire.org/eq/

The word "MANDATORY" has been used. That is because YOUR input is needed.  The guild leaders all have many ideas about what they want to see happen in the guild and where they want the guild to go, but this is an opportunity to say what YOU as a Guild Member wants.  We need and require your input.

If you cannot sign in or are not registered, lets get that worked out. Get registered and VOTE.  Otherwise, once the data is tallied and we all review it and make decisions based on it about what the guild is going to become, then you may suddenly find that maybe SLoT isn't for you.  

Please understand and don't take this wrong or badly.  Sacred Legion of Tunare can become anything or just stay the same.  We as leaders may want to make it an UBER Guild while the majority of you as members want it to be just a minor raiding guild.  We NEED to see what you want.  We want to do what is best for all of our family here.  We want to make SLoT a real home for you all, or for at least the Majority of you.  But we NEED your input.

Please do NOT let what others have already voted make up your mind what you want.  Take a few days and think about it.  Then vote.  But make that Vote YOUR OWN, not what some other person or persons have already decided.

We will keep bumping this Post up to keep it current.  Please join us in this very important decision.

Thank you all.

UH I think this subject needs to be clarified. Do you want to know what we WANT or what we are ABLE TO DO. I cannot speak for most out there but I would really love to make this an uber guild like prolly most of the people out there. BUT As I work full time and go to school at night during the week I for one cannot put in the time and effort to do this, no matter how much I want to. Now don't take this as whining or want ever I am just stating my situation. And don't let this suade you but if the decision is to become uber and enough people can put in the time to do it then some of us will be left in the dust. This will result in some of these quitting the guild as they will feel like a burden, and cannot participate in guild activities. Yes it will be nice to know what everyone wants but be prepared for the consequences of the guild losing good members.  It is good to see a new poll up though.

Just a heads up. Anyone in the world can vote in that poll, including non-members. If you want only members to vote then you should create a poll in the members forum and only give the password for the forum to members.

• 2 weeks later...

There is also the issue of not being able to vote at all due to some odd cookies bug.  I am now stunned, as I was able to vote on a Windows 98A machine, but cannot do so from  XP, 2000, ME, 98B, or 95B machines.  

And yes, I do understand what cookies are and how they work and how to enable them, etc., etc..  After 7 years as a network administrator / systems analyst you'd think I'd get at least part of it correct.

Remove my vote from:

"Uber Tier Guild. Want SLoT to become one of the most Uber of all Guilds on Innoruuk Server"

I was testing it.

I can vote without any problems. Make sure you are at www.thehonorempire.org/eq/ and not www.pgoh.org/eq/. It will only work correctly if you are using the thehonorempire.org domain name.

Archived