Outfitting our Clerics

Rumblebore

Ok folks, I am going to ask those of you who visit the new Planes of Power to help with outfitting our clerics better.  This is a voluntary choice to all and I hope those who visit the Planes will be able to assist.  Also, we need a Grandmaster Smith (at least 220+) and also a GM Brewer (or 212+) to assist. I think Zanthissar is a GM in Smithing and Brewing and one other Tradeskill, so if he is willing, I think we have that covered.

I have heard 2 of our clerics say they need better armor.  I have looked at what is available and there is a BP I think they should have.  The nice thing is that MOST of what is needed is available in the expansions prior to POP, and only a couple of items needed from the planes.

Here is the BP armor:

The Breastplate of Vengeful Fury is a quest item on the Planes.

The stats are: AC: 57, STR: 7, STA: 11, DEX: 9, WIS: 13, FR: 10, CR: 15, PR 8, DR: 7, HP: 85, MANA: 95. WT: 15.0, All Races.

The main items we need to get per successful combine of the armor are:

Planar drops:

2 Bricks of Ethereal Energy

1 Ornate BP Mold.

Storebought (only one store and I do not know where it is:

1 Emerald Tea Leaf.

The rest of the items are all storebought ‘common’ items.

Ideally, we need to claim as many of these items as we can get.  

1) If you know where these drop or where the Emerald Tea Leaf is found, please post it here AND save any items you can get your hands on.

2) When you find one of these, PLEASE save it for our clerics.  Lets make them more uber and give them a better chance at survival.  They save our tushes and make XP gaining easier.

3) Lets limit the clerics who can get this BP to those level 47 and above, primarily because they need better equipment for planar and high-level dungeons..  Once they all have them, we can see about improving those below that level.

4) Any other Ornate Molds (not just BP’s) will be gladly accepted, since this mold makes PLATE armor, and several other classes can benefit from this.  I want our clerics to benefit first since many of them are using non-planar equipment.  Other classes (melee, casters, hybrids, etc) can also eventually benefit.  I just think our key need is clerical support. The recipes for the other pieces (legs, hands, etc) are still being discovered.

5) I am not sure if these items are no-drop or not.  If the molds are No-drop, then the Cleric MUST be present at the drop.  If someone can determine if they are no-drop, post it here. If not, then GREAT. Please – always note where you got the drop, when, conditions, etc..

Thank you to all who join in this quest to support those who make our survival possible. Please post if you are desirous of getting one of these.

Archived