a good fear raid

qque

Ok I will admit, the First break witht the 3 hr CR didnt look to good for us.  We have alot of impatient people that refuse to listen to direction and a certain someone that likes to pose as an officer.  After all that was done it got better.

We had some guest that knew about fear and how it worked.  They were more than giving in tells to me on how to arrange people and the pulls.  With the guidance of Trillius of Praesim Nex, Soltek did and excelent job at pulling and keepng pulls under control.  Folks we killed 3 demigods before i logged off.  That is quit an acomplishment for the ranks we have.  People we comming and going and it was all a fluid motion.  Many of you stayed well past you normal times and to you I send a personal thanks. Shawdar and I will both be getting that epic very soon now!

WE NEED TO WORK ON OUR PLANE BREAKS.  This wasnt anyones fault this time it just didnt go well.  It will end at that.  Thanks to all.

All in all it was a good raid. We not only killed the 3 main golems and got Qque and Shawdar their pieces for their epics but also Helped another get the oil off the broken golem for the wizzie epic. Near the end people started listening and was goin smoother. Now that they see how easy it is when they listen maybe it'll start earlier. Now We need to go again sometime as I know of a few warriors that would like to get the Ball of Everliving Golem off of Fright, Terror, or Dread. Keep up the good work and progress.

Agree

Once we got past that first CR it went very well.  

It was my first time to Fear and i found out i can die even faster there but i did volenteer to take the Death Touch so it wasnt that bad.  Over all by the end of the raid we were working very well as a team , i look forward to doing it again

Archived