At school bored

Tareosilas

:madgo:  :madgo:  :eye:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :D  :alcoholic:  Hail Legion,

Im at school in my computer class quite bored, just wanted to say whats up!? hehe shhhhh im not supposed to be on *hides* Umm..ya so, i started a druid, hes pretty cool. I need a guild invite to the legion if any one would help me. His names Raylonnis. I only made him cause i got too bored with Tare. But hey if you need him too let me know. Ill be playing tare again soon once i get more money from the druid with ports...and i can get tare new gear and get him to 60! yay. anyways, see ya guys gota go teacher.

Sincerely,

Tare  :wow:

Bad news Tareo.

Ever since Planes of Power came out, accesss to most of Norrath is just a click away.  There are no less than 20 portals easily available on the Plane of Knowledge  to places like:

1 Rivervale

2 Kelethin

3 Kaladim

4 Halas

5 Greater Faydark

6 Erudin

7 Nexus

8 Great Divide

9 Shar Vahl

10 Qeynos

11 Plane of Tranquility

12 Firiona Vie

13 Freeport

14 Ak'Anon

15 Cabilis

16 Grobb

17 Neriak

18 Oggok

19 Overthere

20 Paineel

The Teleport trade has been diminished some.  Still people teleport and call for it, I just dont see anywhere near as much anymore.  Also, the few ports I have called for have been slower coming than before (prior to PoP, response usually was no more than a few minutes, now I often wait for 5+ mins).

Just so you know.

Rumble is right, from a druid viewpoint, pop killed the porting for plat market.  Especially the low level ports almost all of them are near books.  Only the velious ones really get asked for anymore and they are level 44 spells.

You can still make money porting people and chilling in /taxi.  But not nearly the amount as prior to pop.

Oh well, i'm glad anyway, don't get as many tells can you port me to wherever.  No longer have to type: no sorry busy!  :D

Archived