A Challenge

Wolf

For any that are willing to participate, this old warrior has a task that needs attention.  It is open to any PGoH members of any fighting class, civilians as well, if you have the means to accomplish it.

I require several sets of the following 3 specific items:

(1) The magic weapon received from a slain Balron (doesn't matter what type of weapon it is.

(2) The hides from an Ancient Wyrm

(3) The spoils (loot) from a slain Banshee in Ilshenar

I cannot yet disclose why the Empire requires these items.  For those warriors that obtain the items, you will receive a complete valorite suit of armor (dex or plate pending your preference). For mages and or tamers, regeants and leather armor shall be your reward.  Now you may think to yourself, Bah! what need have I of a simple suit of armor. Time will tell.

*OOC Note: I encourage all to attempt to secure these items. As there is really no way for me to know if you did in fact complete the tasks, this relies heavily on your Honor as a human being.**

Well, My first attempt at the Collector of Souls has proved a disaster.. I barely made it out with my life and sad to say, poor Zilla my Dragon did not.. I have fought and bested these most Ancient of Damons before but never with one pet. Zilla and I were no match for these powerful and most evil creatures.. I shall try again once Zilla has recovered...

That was a challenge indeed!  I have your spoils Lord Wolf.

See pictures of the 3 beasts at the bottom of the following pictures page:

Liz's Adventures

*Warning* Long Load Time *Warning*

A bit of amusement came right at the end.  I saved the ancient wyrm for last, and after it died I noticed something quite odd on its corpse.  The only magical item it has was a "Skinning Knife of Evil".  I thought it appropriate that I use that blade to carve its hide from its corpse.  Seemed fitting :alien:

Thanks for the adventure!  I have your requested items in the bank, contact me when you are available.

-Centurion LizShue

Since my brother Bill has yet to get a forum account he asked me to say that he gathered all the items, and i watched him and got him to take screenshots of every one of the critters he killed to prove it

Hail!  I have also completed the challenge, and was it no easy task!  I have the items required waiting in my vault.

I also saved the ancient till the last, and it was by FAR the hardest of the three!

Pictures of various adventures, including the slayings of these 3 fiends may be seen below.  Like Liz Shue's warning..  LONG LOAD TIME!

Elleroth's Adventures.