A Contest of Champions

Balthazar

Hail all, I was wondering how all felt about a weekly fight night along the lines of GoL for our guild..  I would be willing to host it and would keep track of and post fight results and records. Prizes will be awarded to winners and the rules would be posted or ICQ'd prior to the evening planned event..  Let me know how you feel and I'll look to set something up.. I'm looking at Thurs nights at 9pm est time. I'm exploring diff locations with the least amount of lag and have a few places in mind. We could always use the GoL spot as it is a fine location....  Let me know.....

Well here is a thought.  With the advent of the brigand scenario, it seems that all the warriors of pgoh have obtained themselves a runic wep of sime sort.  (BISHOP)  Anyhow,  to make it a fair fight night how about just GM.  Of course to make this work we would need to limit the running space sevearly, that way you cant just easily run around till your heal gets off and make the fight last forever.