A hearty well done to Triston

Lord Ser Brightblade

I'd like to take a moment to say well done to Triston.  His story on the story board is great.  It is a shining example how a player can bring rp and story to his character to make meaningful events and bring meaning to his actions in game.  It gives us the readers just enough information to know he might be considered an enemy of the Empire yet no clues as to how he will act or react.

I cant wait to see how this is played out.  Most certainly there will be some violence coming from this but I am happy to see there will be more to it than that.  Violence without reason behind it quickly becomes dull.  By adding backround and a history an playing it out interest is sparked and people look forward to encounters rather than abhoring them.

Great job Triston.  I can't wait to see if others will take your lead and bring some history and role-play into their gameplay.

Thank you all very much, I put a lot of thought/work into the story, and Im glad many found it enjoyable.  Rest assured that there is MUCH more storyline to come, and im a big fan of plot twists,  so ill be trying to keep you all on you toes.  Two things Wolf...

1)  I loved your short story reply to mine, it was superb, and...

2)  Bring...  It...  On...   :wow:

You know one of the reasons I think we get such kicks out of these types of storylines is the ability to kill other people and not lose our stuff. But it could just be people have grudge matches with others and want it settled ;-)

without a doubt Tristan did a great job...but please believe with Wolf's reply as i read it i got chill bumps...rp on ones part is great but once/if the others get involved it becomes a thing of beauty!!! So big ups to Tristan and Wolf!!