Guild bash

qque

I must say that the first guld bash was a success.  I had a blast kicking Eldor....errr... butts.  Even though i had about every druid and there uncle with me in there sights it was fun.  I hope to do this again soon and get more of the lower lvl involved.  

Has any checked to see if Soltek is alright after his massive fall?

Hah!  Talk smack, Qque!  Isn't this supposed to be about bragging rights?

Well here're mine:  My 50th lvl shammy arse whooped the living tar out of Galdin, a lvl 52 shaman.  Shortly after, I tied Qque, who is a 55 shammy.  (I died first but I came back to see him looting his corpse.  Apparantly the DoT I landed on his last bub of health did him in as I was kicking the can)  A little later, I engaged Talianu, a 53 (?) druid and repeated the Qque performance.

Watch out Eldy, you're next.

:alcoholic: Aw well, there were some of us that died often and still had fun.  But what do you expect from a 42 Cleric in such exalted company.  I got better at staying alive longer as the day progressed.  Next time I will bring my weapon instead of a silly mana globe.  But then I really had not expected to fight, but to heal and Rez.  And I did plenty of those.  Even to those that had fun killing me *grin*.

It was a blast.  We need to do this again.  Lots of great experience in how to play Zann in EQ against higher mobs (and friends).  And I did meet a lot of people that were new to me so that I can now put a character to a name.

Regards,  Zannette (Zann)

• 3 weeks later...

That was a fun day, especially when I was able to get Galdin, Eldy, Beio, and several others....then I had like 4 on me, that was fun and funny....they had to root me in order to get me, but was a blast..

Eldy, was hitting me out of no where, and man, i couldnt find him, then I saw him, and I killed him, was fun. :(

I want to do this again....make it soon!!!!!   :D

Archived