*Holds head down*

Lord Logan

Just a couple things I'd like to touch on...please bare with me. First off I would like to apalogize to Wolf..and everyone else, for not being able to attend the Tournament. Due to the extremely tough market Weyerhauser was forced to cut out some scheduled days off to make sure that peak productivity is met each working day. [this included my Monday off].

I would however, like to thank Lora for jumping and a taking my spot on such short notice. She did a masterful job. :smilewinkgrin:

Now after Sundays meeting [or lack thereof] call it fustration, aggravation or medicatoin...I dont know which...I took two of my chars out of the guild. I wish to remedy this as soon as possible and get them back in...if that is ok with everyone.

:D

Lastly on a better note...Tristan and I...while playing around found away to gain magery on mares. I am willing to help anyone do this...So tamers grab a bunch of reagents and icq me and we'll work em to gm!

Thank you. Logan

Logan,

Your frustration is understandable as you are a member who helps define PGoH. I.E. you truly care about the status and activities of PGoH. As of late meetings have for the most part been unattended and there has been some lack of events.

The activities part will be rectified , I apoligize that I havent held my annual hunts over the past two weeks, Real life circumstances have prevented me from being available.

There is a hunt planned for this weekend (Saturday night) and I urge all to join us whom are able.

Also, Sundays meeting should be attended. This weekend we welcome back some of those whom had departed and I expect that it shall be very interesting.....