Hmmmm

Saite

I have learned over the last few weeks that if something is bugging me...to get it out in the open. Well, here goes.

I made a post stating that we need to bring morale of the guild up and several peeps have read it but ONLY Rumble has made a comment. This is one of the things that I addressed in my other subject. Leaders need to stick together! We need to talk to one another, get ideas out in the open and give suggestions on how to make things better.  I am not going to take on a one woman campaign here, I cant go and bandage every wound or wipe every nose that needs it. I need your guys help, I have been trying so hard lately to make peeps feel welcome and im getting burned out. I suggested this once and I am going to do it again. I think that we need to assign class leaders and this does not mean that they have to be officers. Just someone that can advice the others in the guild of the same class if they have any questions. This would take some pressure off Eldy's shoulders so that he can have time to relax and play as well.  Just one person per class that would be willing to stop and help the others of their class with any questions or problems that they are having.

Rangers -

Bards -

Clerics -

Shaman -

Paladin -

Druid -

Enchanter -

Mage -

Necromancer -

Wizard -

Warrior -

Beastlord -

Shadowknight -

Rogue -

Monk -

Not sure if this is the whole list but its close. We would all need to agree on who the leader of each class should be tho.

Just a suggestion...tell me what you think.

Saite,

This is a great idea.  Maybe we also could have one for various levels (i.e. teens, twenties, thirties, etc.).  One question through that will probably come up.  My highest character is only 42.  What level would these people have to be?  Will level 60s listen to me or respect me enough to come to me with problems and concerns?

Also I have three accounts that I play on two computers as I know other players do as well.  Should we limit ourselves to only one class?  All three of my mains are level 40 to 42.  They play together as needed.  By Druid Gayena (Gaye) is the transport for myself and my 42 Cleric (who is not in the guild yet).  I would prefer that this info be kept to the officers unless needed.

Regards,  Lotara (Tara)

Great Idea Saite i know i have asked you many a bard question .  Sorry i havnt replied before i just finally firgured out how to get in here

So im sure ill have lots to say at some point or another  :D  :D

im doing alot of reading tonight to catch up on everyones ideas and make some comments to let ya all know i have read it

:wow:

I think i will add a few names I think are great resources.  Whether they would actually agree to this would be up to them.

Here are a few suggestions:

1) MONK (not on list) - Soltek

2) Paladin - Aubringer - He has consistently shared and helped me a lot, and seems pretty well informed.

3) Ranger - Eldoran

4) Bard - Saite

5) Shaman - Qque

6) Druid - Windiien (or any of a dozen peeps)

7) Cleric - Budakai - Level 60 for 1 year and still playing, he has seemed to me to be well informed on that class.  I think he has a warrior alt that he has played for a long time, which would make him a good reference on that class too.

These are SLoT names, not former TKO names.  I would like to see some of those on this list also.

Yes, I want to get some of our new members onto this list as well. We need to interact and mingle with each other more and get to know one another. The one thing that I would suggest maybe is that the class leaders that we pick, not be officers already, this would give others the feeling of worthiness and that their opinons do matter to us.   :D  :D

Feel free to send Rangers my way if Eldoran is busy.  Ill gladly assist.  While Belserrie is no longer in Slot in name he will always be Slot in character.  My Necromancer is coming along and I could help a bit there but I am sure there are other more experienced people to aid with that class.

So the long and the short is Im happy to aid Rangers and will do my best for upcoming necromancers.

Sorry for my long absence from game I could go into detail why I was gone but Im not sure youd all be awake to read it all :D

Glad to be back and glad to see SLoT flourishing.  Trust me the problems Ive read and seen for the guild are nothing different than other guilds.  Keep a stiff upper lip and just remember if the leaders lose focus or patience this is where real problems arise.

*big hug to all leaders*

P.S. anyone in SLoT deserving of a Velium Recurve?  Ive got a spare and would like to see it go to a Deserving and needy character who gives plenty of time to the guild and its endeavors.

• 2 weeks later...

i will be willling to help as i can...there are large voids in my knowledge of the game,but i will help any and all that i can,whether it be on the warrior class,or if it is just pointing someone in the right direction for advice from another....i am for the most part at anyone's disposal at any time,feel free to send me a tell... mcmichael,or mcmikahl.i decided to remake my main a few weeks back...made adjustments where i placed beginning points,but mcmichael is available to help anytime,feel free to ask,i hope to have mcmikahl in the upper 40's to possilbly 50 in the next couple of weeks,but either are available at any time i am on...feel free to ask should you need a tank for anything

Archived