Guild Bashing (The Next Post)

Rumblebore

On Sunday, November 3, 1 PM PST (4 PM EST), we will meet in the arena in the Bazaar (no lag in the arena area folks!) to bash each others brains out.

See the other post called Guild Bashing for the rules.

We NEED a cleric with a very High Rez to be available during this time.  2 would be preferred, even if the cleric is camped so an alt can join in the fun.

I know this time won't be good for everyone, but I think MOST people will be available during this time for a few hours of fun.

This is just one on one combat for fun, and the success rate for this will determine alternate ways of doing the same in the future (Tag-team bouts, group Guild Bashing, etc.)

Now I understand that Eldoran tends to not be available on Sundays, so this may not be as successful as I hope, since so many want a piece of him, but we can still have some fun.

Former TKO guildmembers are welcome to come and take any frustrations out on their former colleagues as well, or on your new guildmates.  This is meant to be for FUN and bragging rights, not for petty squabbles.  Come with intent to root (verballY), taunt (verbally), and have a great time, but keep the personal epithets out.  Lets have good CLEAN fun.

Thank you Bordun for admitting your personal habits are less than desirable.

;-p

Saite - This Saturday, Nov 2, Eldoran has something else planned, so I could not schedule it for then.  And weekends seemed the most likely time for peeps to be available to attend.  If this works fairly well, I will schedule another for another Saturday, but Saturday the 9th is both Fan Faire SF (I will attend) and also the POH Raid for the guild.

Perhaps another similar event can be planned for the 16th?

Okay, I am sorry but my Sunday plans have changed and I cannot run this event.

So I will have to cancel it.

I will pop in tonight and announce it in game so people know.

Archived