Goodbye

Saite

Saite -

You have been there in the guild from when I joined and have always been supportive and caring, and were a great raid leader/assistant.  You made this family warmer and safer with your wit and presence.

I will miss you.  May you find in RL a wonderful and warm place where you will be comforted and enjoyed.

Hail Saite and Farewell.

Man, this is seriously sad news.  How long have we been gaming together girl?  3 years?  It's hard for me to even THINK about playing without you there.  I know we haven't had a lot of time to chat or group much in the past year, but I certainly cherished every opportunity that arose.  Not to mention the fact that both of us have had really tough years in 2002.  I can't even tell you how much I'll miss you.  

I hope to see you on AIM sometime in the not too distant future so we can chat.  We've both discussed some really personal matters with each other, and in a lot of ways you know me better than people who see me face to face every day.  Know that I'll be here for you in any way that I can.  Any time, any day.

Missing you already,

Bordun

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my main was a 27 Warrior when I quit after the first year.  When I started playing again 6 months later, I started my shammy.  It took me a year to get up to lvl 36 or so because I only played for maybe like 2 hours a week during most of that year.  Since I joined the guild this summer I went from 36 to 50.  So nyah.

Archived