Goodbye :(

Makkuni

Hi to all my guildy family, I'm sorry to say, i'm leaving.   I wont go into details, but i've had all i can mustard for a long time to come.  Game is suppose to be fun, and it's not anymore :D  To those that i have befriended, I will miss you more then you will ever imagine :D

As far as the raid, please take my name out, I will NOT be going i'm so sorry Eldy to do this at this moment i know you were counting on me, but I cant anymore, i've had enough.

Hugs to you all, will miss you all lots :D

Bordun you keep up the good work, i'll keep in touch if i decide to come on.

Taz stay sweet :smash:

Rumble, what can i say, you are funny, charming and all around nice guy :D

Qque, thank you for teaching me lots of this game, you are kind :D

If I go on, I wont finish, but to all hugs, and good luck in your quest and game, dont be like me and let someone make your game time bad, i have and i regret :D  But no going back anylonger.   God Bless, miss you guys already.........Always Makkuni

Makkuni, I just wanted to reiterate what I said last night.  I will miss you very, very much.  You have become a great friend to me in game, and the source of many smiles.  You've always been there to lend a hand, to make a spot available in your group for me, to transport me where I needed to go, to assist in my quests - everything.

Your leaving SLoT is indeed a sad occasion, and I know at least by myself you will be very sorely missed.  Good luck to you and Caladorri in all that you do.  You will be in my thoughts for a long time to come.

Bordun

I was reading what you guys wrote, gosh I have tears in my eyes  :shakehead:   How can I leave you guys after such wonderful words to me, Aub., hehe you are stuck with your eastcoast connection  :)  

You guys are too sweet with me, thank you!     :)   I'll see you guys on Sunday for the raid :)

((((((Hugs))))))   :D  :laugh:  :)

Archived